Saturday, September 27, 2008

67th Birthday

I had a very nice birthday. Keith and Denise gave me a laptop and games so I can play solitaire and Wheel of Fortune in the living room or elsewhere and not have to sit in den. Eddie and Trudi gave me a big yellow mum and a gift card for manicure and pedicure ( also licorice candy not pictured). Karen and Duane gave me a quilted vest and 3 gold bangle bracelets. Teresa sent me the blue robe and a electronic Sudoku puzzle. Cami sent the autumn floor mat and a new bird feeder ( also chocolate not pictured). And while we were in Charlotte, we went out to dinner with Aaron and he gave me the vase of pretty pink flowers. THANK YOU ALL
On the way home from Charlotte, we went to the Flat Rock Playhouse and saw Unnecessary Farce. It was very funny and enjoyable.

2 comments:

Karen said...

wow, you are special!!! you're all set till christmas! have fun, love, k

affectioknit2 said...

I'm so glad you had such a nice birthday!