Saturday, July 23, 2016

Front Porch Railings for Eddie and Brittany's House (previously "Nanny's House")

I see I haven't posted anything since March, so decided I would just post today's project and maybe catch up later. We have been working on railings since Frank didn't want Connor and Lilee to fall off porch. I didn't take many pictures of process, but this what I have. We bought the long panels already built, and constructed one short one at end of porch and the gate end from decorative panels and railings that matched.
Even got a picture of the resident cat Pepper, whom they have adopted.

2 comments:

Karen said...

nice to see you back here blogging!

that railing looks really nice.....but i don't recall any of "us" falling off that porch soooooo many years ago!

glad they're carrying on the tradition of "Nanny's House"!!

love, k

affectioknit said...

The railing looks perfect!

Love,

T